Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New....Slip Covers!






Here are my NEW chocolate brown suede slip covers that I've had for a month, and finally put on while the boys were napping today.
Asher woke up right as I started taking pictures, so you'll see a not quite awake little boy in a couple of the pics.
Benny came down from his nap and exclaimed "Mommy! What are those on my couch?"
Come on by and check them out.
Now all I need are new blinds, some painting and curtains....even though we have lived here for 3 years. :) Oh well, everything including myself is a work in process.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

they look awesome! so pretty.

MagenRanae said...

Yay! that's so fun! They look great.

Reagan said...

I love it! We will have to come by :)

Rachel said...

Very nice! I love the color. And I have to agree with your hubby, the walls go really well with it!

Of course you know I will support you completely if you decide to paint. I obviously have no room to talk. :)

I'm excited to see it in person though - it seems like it is going to make your living room look so different!

meesh said...

Way to go, Jessie! I'm excited to see them!