Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Singing in the store

Today the boys and I went to Hobby Lobby, I know two small boys and all those breakables....but they did great. But for context, Benny has been memorizing Ephesians 2:8-9( which he has memorized we are working on verse 10 now) and I have been singing the KBC song to him everyday. So,while I was looking at baskets Benny breaks out singing Ephesians 2:8-9. And he was singing very loud ( he comes by it naturally) it was so cute I had to join him. So everyone around us heard a really great song being sung for ALL to hear.



"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God. Not as a result of works so that no one may boast."
Eph 2:8-9

2 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

I haven't heard that one KBC version yet - Benny will have to sing it for me :)

MagenRanae said...

so fun!! I want to hear him sing it too! :)