Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Addiction

I am pretty sure I am addicted. It is all I want to in the last few days;
WATCH OLYMPICS!!!!!!
Seriously, Joe and I have not left our seats after the boys are down
we just sit, watch and cheer. We watched the men's gymnasts last night and cheered and
gritted our teeth and were on the edges of our seats. It is so exciting.
Michael Phelps is also amazing, as is beach volleyball, the US volleyball team,
and I could go on and on and on. It is times like these I am so glad
I have bunny ears on my television.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

No kidding!

I have to admit, I keep forgetting that it's on. Dave keeps reminding me and saying, "Why in the world aren't you watching????" :)

Last night was so fun to watch!

MagenRanae said...

We need to get us some bunny ears! I've really missed out on it this year.

Jessie said...

We have been up till at least midnight all week watching Olympics. And we have had people over to watch and gone over to watch with other people. It is so fun!

Grant and Jodie said...

we are loving it too!! i thought i would let you know that i am starting to train for the 2012 olympics...i think womens water polo or trampoline!!